3.31.2008

Church Music

I have added some church music to my blog now. If you would rather listen to that, then pause the music that is at the top and then scroll down to the bottom and push play on my church music player!It was really hard to find church music, given the fact that all the music comes from a non-LDS web site. However, I searched really hard to find some good church music. Hope you enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Brit n' Ryan said...

Hi! I just have to tell you how adorable your blog is! You inspired me to get a cute page. Strangely enough, last night I let Ryan pick out the colors for ours, bad idea :) We needed to change it from an Easter theme. I saw yours today, and I picked out a new template, so thanx, now mine is half as cute as yours! You guys are so cute!

background by: Cutest Blog on the Block