4.01.2008

Tagged! About Me.....

10 years ago......
I was in the middle of 8th grade, getting excited to become a high schooler. I was at that awkward, hideous stage in my life. I despise all pictures that came from that time! I was involved in ASB (Leadership) at my school and really enjoying it. I had great friends that I spent a lot of time hanging out with!
5 things on my to do list........
1. Work (8 hours)
2. Northstar Training
3. Laundry
4. Read my Book ( "Rescue" By Nicholas Sparks)
5. Spend some time with my hubby!

5 snacks that I enjoy.......
1. Anything chocolate
2. Strawberries
3. Trail Mix
4. Almonds
5. Cold Stone Ice Cream (Strawberry Blond is my Favorite)

What would I do if I was a billionaire ............
1. Set up a non-profit organization to find the cure for Crohns.
2. Buy some land so that we can have a farm & a garden
3. Travel the world
4. Start a home for Single mom's so they can go to school and be able to take care of their family with out feeling alone and overwhelmed.
5. Start a scholarship foundation for families that have little means, and kids that work hard but struggle in school can still get an education! I would start working with them in High School so that they can have hope for the future.

5 things people don't know about me..........
1. I am really shy
2. I used to dream about being an Olympic Gymnast and winning the Gold Medal.
3. Even though I complain about working, I would go crazy if I didn't work. I like to be busy.
4. I hate that I enjoy T.V. so much. It is such a waste of time!
5. I had a crush on my husband when I was 14 years old!
I now TAG...
Ashley Giddings, Sarah Lamoureux & Rachelle My Belle!

1 comment:

Abby said...

Hi Stephanie...this is Abby Shaw well now Trapp I stumbled on your blog from Darcy's I just wanted to say hi I love blogging and keeping updated on people's lives!! You guys look great!!

background by: Cutest Blog on the Block