4.23.2008

A Blogger's Gide

I have had a lot of friends ask me how to do things on their blog like change the layout, add pictures, music, add slideshow/videos, ect. So I decided to start another blog to help anyone that has any questions. The site is: http://www.help-u-blog.blogspot.com/. Feel free to comment and ask any questions you might have. I want to be able to help as much as I can. The blogging world is so much fun but can get very frustrating at times.

6 comments:

Troy & Allison said...

Hey Steph!
THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR GUIDE! I found it on accident, but it helped out so much!!!! I finally got my blog started, yesterday. Now you can see it for yourself :)

www.thethompsontree.blogspot.com

THANKS AGAIN!! Love your wedding album by the way!

Allison

Lacey said...

Cute blog! You two are really cute! Hope things are going great for you!

Taylor Family said...

Hey how long have you had a blog for? My aunt talked me into one so we have one going too! How is beautiful, warm, sunny, warm, beautiful California? I miss it, if you couldn't tell!

Sienna said...

Steph how are you? how's Cali? Todd and I wanna come visit. Hope all is well and not too busy.

Eric Williams said...

hey steph
where in cali are you living now? close to the good ol' murr? it would be greta to meet your man...but im sure hes already horrified at the thought of us if your stories are anywhere close to the truth haha. dont worry michael were really not that bad. My adress is
PFC Williams, Eric E
task force 1-6inf charlie tank
Camp Taji
APO,AE 09378

Cameron and Shea said...

Hey Steph! This blog thing is so much fun! Still trying to figure it out...I will ahve to use your advice that is on here! I will be down for Courtney's wedding the week of July 7th so let's do lunch!

Love you tons,
Shea

background by: Cutest Blog on the Block