6.09.2008

Our night out with Celebrities

Mike and I don't get out very much because we are working so much this summer but we did manage to go see the new Indiana Jones movie. While we were at the theater we were able to meet some pretty big celebrities! They were so kind to let us take pictures with them. Mike met The Hulk and I met Patrick Dempsey! Just kidding!!! We wish! Anyways, we had a good time at the movie even though I was so tired that I slept through the first hour and a half of the movie! It was a nice date night.

Mike with The Hulk
Stephanie and Patrick Dempsey

2 comments:

Sienna said...

Ha ha those pics are so funny!! I love the look alike meters! I did some with Rome. They're fun. We miss you guys but it seems like you're having fun.

Rowley's said...

So you are alive! I figured you were really busy since you haven't posted in awhile, and seeing you feel asleep during your movie, I must have figured right. Hopefully after this summer is over you can relax!

background by: Cutest Blog on the Block