6.26.2008

Dance Party

Every day at the end of Correlation they have a Dance Party. There is a Dance Party Leader. The dance party leader chooses the song and then everyone has to copy their dance moves. It is pretty entertaining!




6 comments:

Sienna said...

It seems like you guys are having so much fun!!

Meradith said...

Ok Stephanie, it's me Meradith. Jason and I just watched those clips and totally died laughing! I especially love that the first one is to Beyonce... "Bootylicious.." hahaha what a riot. We need copies of those! Save them, whatever you do! cute cute blog:)

Ashlyn said...

I love it! I've been waiting to see what really goes on during these correlations! Thanks for sharing! I love it!

Ashley and Paul Giddings said...

Whenever I need a good laugh Steph I just watch these. Absoutely hilarious. My husband in particularly cracks me up. You'll have to tape more of these...too funny!

Darcy said...

That video was too funny! I wish my morning were half that exciting! LOL!!! we are in temecula now until august 10th so if you want to get ttogetherwe would love to see you. Email me at darcy.spafford@yahoo.com and I can give you my number.

Kristin said...

Oh. my. gosh. You have to post these every day! That was soooo funny!!!

background by: Cutest Blog on the Block