If you read my blog about my last day at Choicepoint I wrote about how I had so much free time and that I didn't know what to do with it. Well, I ended up being busier than I thought I would be. I tried a few new recipes, spent some quality time with Mike, helped Ashley with little baby Brooklynn and getting packed and ready for all of us to move down to California. Paking a house with a three month old is a little more complicated than when it is just you. It has been a fun past two weeks. I am really excited to drive down to California tomorrow to start my new job and of course to be closer to my family! I can't wait to see everyone. Plus, it will be really fun to be with everyone for all the birthdays. Brianne's birthday is tomorrow on April 25th, my dad and my step sister Aeryka's are both on April 30th, mine is the next day on May 1st, my step-sister Becca's is May 7th, Lance's is on May 11th and my mom's is the next day on May 12th. So we will have a few weeks of celebration. Not to mention Mother's Day is on Lance's birthday, May 11th!

3 comments:
Okay, so I saw you and Mike in my ward, along with Paul & Ashley. Are you all in my ward now? If so, how exciting!
Stephanie is your birthday really May 1st? So is mine! We can be birthday buddies!
Post a Comment