Artwork By: Adrian Ropp
I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter since I never got around to doing it on Easter ! I thought the bunny was a cute picture. But the true meaning of Easter gets lost at times with cute pictures of bunnies and excitement of Easter Baskets. It is a time to remember our Savior and his Life and Resurection. I love that Easter comes in the spring. It is a feeling of new beginnings and of a beautiful change. The snow melts and the flowers and trees bloom and become beautiful again. In a sense it is like the Earth becomes Resurected as well. I never really noticed that change since I had lived in California most my life. But being here in Utah and seeing how the Earth changes and becomes so colorful and beautiful, it really makes me realize how significant it is that we we celebrate Christ's Resurection in the spring. I am grateful that I have the knowledge of our Savior's life. I know he lived, that he lived a life so that we can have an example of how we should live so that we can return to live with him and our Father in Heaven again someday, I know that he tought us by example the importance of baptism and dedicating your life to Heavenly Father, I know that he bore the burden of all our sins, and that he died and was resurected. I know that if we live like Him we will be able to stand before our Heavenly Father with confidance, clean hands and a pure heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment