Our Family @ the SD Temple

Mom & Tim @ their Luncheon
We had a fun time in California! My mom and Tim's wedding went great. They were so happy and are definatly newlyweds! It was crazy being my mom for a week while she took off on her Honeymoon. I don't suggest going from not having any kids to being a parent of teenagers! I am sorry mom for all the sleepless nights you had to deal with. Brianne and Aeryka are such busy girls! However, I can't really complain because they are both very good girls! Besides taking care of the house I also worked for my mom cleaning houses. I realized really fast that I was out of shape. Not to metion I got lost numerous times in a city that I grew up in since I was 8 years old! They have added so much and changed so many things in Murrieta and Temacula. I couldn't believe it. I have to say that there is no better weather than Southern California. It was beautiful!!! Mike and I loved the sunlight and the warm weather! I just wish I didn't have any responsibility and that I could have spent every day at the beach getting a tan! However, that is not how life works! All in all, it was a great week. We had fun getting to know Tim's daughters Rebecca and Aeryka. They are so much fun and so smart! They are a wonderful addition to our family and I am so glad that we got to spend time with them along with my brothers and sister!
2 comments:
Steph did you take any pics of the week you were home and your mom's wedding? If you need you should post them, if not I have some cute wants I can send to you. Let me know.
It looks like you had a great time! Congratulations to your mom! It must have been fun going home for a while : )
Post a Comment