3.21.2008

Tagged... About Mike


Ashley tagged me to answer some questions about my amazing husband so here it is...

What is his name? Michael Christopher Lamoureux

How long have you been married? 1 year and 7 months

How long did you date? 6 months and one day

How old is he? 24

Who eats more? I eat more at meal time but Mike snacks all day long.

Who said "I love you" first? Mike did!

Who is smarter? Definatly the book worm Mike.

Who's temper is worse? Mine is for sure!

Who does the laundry? Mostly me. I am pretty picky on how it is done.

Who does the dishes? Mike will do the dishes that aren't pots and pans. So we both do dishes.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.

Who pays the bills? It is a team effort!

Who cooks dinner? I do. I love to cook!

Who drives when you are together? Mike does, always.

Who is more stubborn? I am the stubborn Bull!

Who's family do you see the most? Well it depends. We see Mike's siblings more but as an enitre family, we see mine most due to the fact that Mike's lives in another Country.

Who proposed? Mike did after I asked him a million times when he was going to propose! I didn't know that he was waiting for our moms to be there.

Where did you get married? San Diego Temple

Who has more friends? I am not sure.

Who has more siblings? Well, do step brothers & sisters count? If so, I have 2 brothers, 1 sisiter, 1 step brother, and 6 step sisters. If not than Mike, he has 2 brothers, and 4 sisters.

Who wears the pants in the family? We work together most the time, but Mike can win any disagreement with his witty mind. Although, my brother-in-law said, "Mike wears the pants that Stephanie puts on him". I am not sure if that is totally true!

I now tag Rob, Rachelle my Belle, and Brookie!

No comments:

background by: Cutest Blog on the Block