3.28.2008

Sarah's Mission Call

My sister in law finally got her long awaited mission call. She has been called to the Boise, Idaho mission. I am really excited for her. I know that the Singles Ward movie pokes fun of that mission but I think it is a great mission! When Mike and I visited after finding out about her mission call, we talked about how the Lord has a plan and I think that it will be the perfect mission for Sarah! I am so happy for her and I can't wait to receive letters and pictures from her when she gets out there. As she throws all she has into the Lord's work it will be exciteing to hear of her experiances and watch her testimony grow even more! When Sarah puts her mind to something she is unstoppable! She is going to be such a blessing to the people of Boise, Idaho! Good Luck Sarah! Mike and I are so proud of you and excited to see you grow and become an amazing missionary!!! We love you!!!

2 comments:

Dan~Kerst~Bree~Bryce~Braden~Briggs~Brooklyn said...

Hi Stephanie,
This blogging thing is crazy. I have found tons of people blog-hopping. it's really fun. Your pictures are beautiful. Tell your sister-in-law Boise is great. We live in Nampa (as close to Boise as Murrieta/Temecula). We love it and the winter is very mild. Glad to see you are doing well!
Kerstin

Sarah Michelle said...

Thanks Kerstin:)
It's good to hear from the Boise-ans, because they genuinely love it up there. I feel so priviledged to go up there and experience it all.

Stephanie, thank you for putting me in your blog! You're amazing. I love you so much, and I'm so thankful for your and Mike's support!
Xxo!!!

background by: Cutest Blog on the Block