3.17.2008

Grandpa LeBaron

On Saturday my Grandpa LeBaron had a stroke. I don't know very much but I was told that he was visiting his cousins in Las Vegas and his speech became very slurred. So they took him to the hospital. He ended up having a stroke there. As for now his left side of his face is paralyzed and he is almost impossible to understand when he talks. And anyone who knows my Grandpa knows that he LOVES to talk! So this will definitely be a challenge for him. I am glad that Mike and I had the chance to see him and visit with him last week when he was up here in Utah. I almost didn't go because I was so busy but I am glad that I went and saw him. It is so weird to think that life will never be the same for him. I have always know my grandpa to be the busiest, hardest working man I have ever known. Things will be different. But there is a reason for everything and we need to trust in the Lord's plan and know that he is watching out for us. I love my grandpa and I hope and pray that if it is the Lord's Will that he will recover from this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We'll be keeping him in our prayers!

Natalie

background by: Cutest Blog on the Block