My brother Lance is a HUGE Colts fan and was thrilled that they were in the Super Bowl this year. Mike and I chose to root for the Saints. Well, Lance & Rose invited us over to watch the Super Bowl & anyone that knows Lance knows that he is SUPER competitive! So I did what any good sister would do and dressed James in the Saints colors! HeHeHe! I thought for sure Lance was going to kick us and our Saints supporting butts out but to my surprise Isaiah (Roses' son) was in support of the Saints too! He and James were matching!!! Well, it ended up being a GREAT game for those of us the chose the best team and a heartbreak for everyone else!!! Sorry Lancer...maybe next year...but probably not...unless Manning decides to start throwing the ball to his own teammates ;) HeHeHe
2.08.2010
Super Bowl Sunday!
My brother Lance is a HUGE Colts fan and was thrilled that they were in the Super Bowl this year. Mike and I chose to root for the Saints. Well, Lance & Rose invited us over to watch the Super Bowl & anyone that knows Lance knows that he is SUPER competitive! So I did what any good sister would do and dressed James in the Saints colors! HeHeHe! I thought for sure Lance was going to kick us and our Saints supporting butts out but to my surprise Isaiah (Roses' son) was in support of the Saints too! He and James were matching!!! Well, it ended up being a GREAT game for those of us the chose the best team and a heartbreak for everyone else!!! Sorry Lancer...maybe next year...but probably not...unless Manning decides to start throwing the ball to his own teammates ;) HeHeHe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Look how much my baby James id filling out! Oh how I miss you guys...Come back...please come back!
love the trash talk steph.. haha lol
Post a Comment