On Friday Mike, James & I needed some family time. So we decided to go to the beach! It was so much fun!!! James loved the beach. He was so happy. He was laughing and cooing so much! It is a memory that I will always remember. It was a perfect day!
How fun!! We've spent quite a bit of time on the beach as a family as well... its a great getaway place just for some peace and relaxation and the best part its FREE FUN!! Jaxon has always loved the beach, but then again he just loves to be out and looking around... the more people, the more scenery, the more movement the happier he is.
2 comments:
How fun!! We've spent quite a bit of time on the beach as a family as well... its a great getaway place just for some peace and relaxation and the best part its FREE FUN!! Jaxon has always loved the beach, but then again he just loves to be out and looking around... the more people, the more scenery, the more movement the happier he is.
I want to go to the beach. Can I come with you?
Post a Comment