2.15.2010

My SUPER talented Sister Brianne

I am so proud of my little sister Brianne. She has so many wonderful talents. She is defiantly a triple threat! She sings, dances and acts. Last week she auditioned for MVHS's Spring Musical and got the lead role. She will be playing Ariel in the musical "Footloose". She is so excited and we are excited for her! I can't wait to see her in the play. I know she will do great and will make fun memories that she will remember forever! She also just got accepted to BYU-Idaho. What a week she has had! I Love you Beenie Girl and I am excited to watch you continue to follow your dreams and succeed at anything you put your mind to!

P.S. The baby cry you hear in the background is the one and only Baby James! He couldn't let Auntie Beenie have all the attention ;)


No comments:

background by: Cutest Blog on the Block