2.25.2010

James' first time eating Rice Cereal



He did better than I thought he would. By the end he was keeping most of it in his mouth! He seemed to really like it but he still likes nursing more...YAY! I finally have the hang of nursing and he is eating faster so I really am starting to enjoy it and I was not ready for him to become uninterested. A lot of comments I read online said that their baby lost interest in nursing once they started feeding solid foods so that was my biggest worry. But there is no need to worry anymore! He likes both!!!

3 comments:

Ashley and Paul Giddings said...

What a cute swing...a perfect thing to feed him in. He did awesome eating off a spoon for the first time. Our video of Brooklynn doing it for the first time is hilarious...she had no idea what to do with her tongue! Glad nursing is going well. Once you get the hang of it and they eat faster, you begin to actually enjoy it, instead of hiding these resentful feelings about it! (At least I did) and then when baby #2 comes along it is a piece of cake...seriously, 100X better!

Wells Family said...

Too cute! half the battle is getting his hands out of the way. We need to get together so i can meet this cute little guy in person. give me a call sometime 951-660-6754

Ryan,Erika,Kaylee and Khloe Pettersson said...

Seems like he is gonna be a good eater! He did really well opening his mouth when the spoon came. Good job James!

background by: Cutest Blog on the Block