12.18.2009

Missing Pregnancy...

I know it sounds crazy but I miss being pregnant. I love having James here too! I don't miss being extremely uncomfortable but I miss the excitement of it all. Watching Ashley get her hospital bag together & preparing for her sweet little girl to come brought back so many emotions and memories. It is fun to be involed and part of her excitement. I loved that feeling of knowing that you are about to meet this little baby that has been growing inside you for so long. I remember just before James was born that I couln't remember what it felt like to not be pregnant. I loved feeling James move around in my belly (except for all the times he kicked me in the ribs;). Anyways, I LOVE being a mom & having James here but I do look forward to having more children. Don't worry we aren't planning anything yet, it was just a thought!

No comments:

background by: Cutest Blog on the Block