
Wow! I can't believe how fast my baby boy James is growing! He had his 2 month check up today. It went really well...besides the horrible shots he got:(
Here are some of James' accomplishments:
Height: 22inches and 9th percentile
Weight: 10.5pounds and 14th percentile
He is smiling a ton...especially when he sees mommy!
He is making lots of noise cooing and almost laughing
He sleeps at least 7 hours a night (thank you babywise)
He is getting better at self-soothing (most of the time) during naps and at night
He wakes up happy in the morning (most mornings). Some mornings I will wake up to him cooing in his crib. When I go to get him out of his crib he gives me the biggest & happiest smile!
His favorite thing to do is be laid out on a blanket on the floor and kick his little chicken legs
He also enjoys his swing and being rocked in his rocking chair by mommy
His mouth has recently found his hand and sometimes his thumb.
He LOVES taking a bath. Especially when his bath is on the counter where he can see in the mirror.
He loves his binky but I have made a point to put him to bed without it in his mouth and now he spits it out right before he falls asleep. (I have nothing against putting babies to bed with a binky. But everytime his binky would fall out at night it would wake him up and I would have to search for it and put it back in. So it is easier to not have it at night! For me anyways!)
James is such a sweet baby and is looking more and more like daddy everyday! I am loving each moment I have and trying not to wish for any other stage than the stage he is in. It helps that he is getting to be so playful, fun & expressive! I love watching him grow and discover new things.

1 comment:
You'll be SO happy that you write all of this down, I am trying to keep all of Jaxon's milestones written down too and even made a private blog to do it a little more detailed, lol. He is such a cutie and I can tell that you LOVE being a mom, isn't it the best thing ever!?
Merry Christmas :)
Post a Comment