12.15.2009

James' Baby Blessing

Words cannot describe the many emotions I felt during his blessing. James was given the most beautiful blessing and I could not believe how many people we had there that love and support us. I feel so blessed to have a sweet and wonderful husband that has kept his covenants and was able to bless our sweet little boy. James is such a blessing in our lives. I was so nervous that he would be fussy during his blessing but he wasn't. I tried so hard to get him to fall asleep before I handed him off to Mike but he didn't want to sleep. My step-dad said that during the blessing he peeked at James a few times and every time he had the biggest smile on his face. It truly was a perfect day (besides the CRAZY snowstorm we had that morning). I LOVE my boys sooo much! Thank you to everyone that was there to support us!

James the morning of his blessing

His cute little tux, blanket & shoes
He was soooo handsome!

Getting ready for church

Our little Family

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Steph, you have a beautiful family! James is absolutely adorable!

Taylor Family said...

James is such a beautiful baby, and Stephanie, you look absolutely gorgeous after just recently having a baby! I wish we could have been there for his blessing. Hope you have a merry Christmas!

Darcy said...

Congrats!!! He is gorgeous just like his parents!

background by: Cutest Blog on the Block