
I love watching little miss Brooklynn play with Baby James! She is so cute with him and just loves him so much! When I walk in the door she gets so excited and shouts "Baby James!" It is so cute! She is such a sweet little girl. She loves to help in any way she can. She will make sure he has his binky at all times and his blanket. If he cries she looks at me and says "baby James crying?" I will say, "yes he is" and she gets so concerned and will go to him and say "it's okay baby James"! She is too cute and is getting lots of practice for baby sister to get here! I can't wait til James is big enough to play with Brooklynn! It is fun to see Brooklynn & James together and so sureal. I love that after about 18 years of friendship, Ashley and I are still BFF and watching our kids become friends!I just came across this picture. This is about a week befor James was born & Ashley will be having her baby any day now! So fun!!!

1 comment:
awe, how cute!!!
Post a Comment