12.15.2009

James' & Mommy's trip to California

When James was 2 weeks old I was crazy enough to take him to California to spend time with my family and also be there for my cousin Ashlee's wedding. It was a fun and exhausting trip! James was able to go on his first long drive and have his first plane ride! We missed daddy so much and wished he could have been there with us but someone has to make the bis bucks so I can stay home with my beautiful son and go on fun trips ;).

On our way!
Lance & James' first meeting
Rose, Isaiah & James
James' 1st bath
(I couldn't get the picture to turn)
Snuggle Time with Grandma
1st time seeing himself in the mirror

Quality time w/ Grandpa, Great Grandpa & Grandma Gonzales

He loved the swing that grandma borrowed just for him!

On the plane back to Utah. He slept the entire way :)


No comments:

background by: Cutest Blog on the Block