12.19.2009

2 Months Old


I can't believe my little boy is 2 months old already! He is such a sweet kid. Mike calls him our Angel Child! He is just that. He isn't perfect, there are times when I feel like pulling my hair out but for the most part he is a very good and happy baby. I will be able to give more detailed stats after his next doctor appointment on the 29th. All I can say is he has been such a blessing in our life and I am more than enjoying my role as a mother. It helps that he has been sleeping at least 6-8 hours a night since he was about 6 weeks old. And now he is doing better at taking good naps during the day. I attribute his good sleeping habits to following a book called "Baby Wise". Not only does he sleep well at night and take good naps but I can lay him down to sleep while he is awake and most the time he will fall asleep on his own. I have to admit I am not very good at doing that though because I love rocking him but at least I have the option if needed!

No comments:

background by: Cutest Blog on the Block