
Okay, so I saw this on a friends blog and thought that it was so much fun! Here are the rules:
Rules:
1. Put your iTunes on shuffle
2. For each question click the "next" button
3. You must write that song down. No matter how silly it may seem. No Cheating!
4. Tag 5 People
5. Have FUN!!!
Questions:
1.If someone says are you okay you say: Crush (David Archuleta)
2.How would you describe yourself: Close (Joshua Radin)
3.What do you look for in a spouse: Ever, Ever After (Carrie Underwood)
4.How do you feel today: I have been Blessed (Martina McBride)
5.What is your lifes purpose: Right Kind of Wrong (LeAnne Rimes/coyote ugly soundtrack)
6.What's your motto: We are Okay (Joshua Radin)
7.What do your friends think of you: Front Porch Looking in (Lone Star)
8.What do your parent think of you? Whatever it takes (EFY "A Season for Courage")
9.What do you think of very often: Lucky (Jason Mraz)
10.What do you think of your first kiss: Passanger Seat (Shedaisy)
11.What do you think of your best friend: At the Beginning With You (Anastasia Soundtrack)
12.What is your life story: Womanizer (Britney Spears)
13.What do you want to be when you grow up: I will be Ready (EFY "A More Excellent Way") 14.What do you think when you see the person you like: Take my Breath Away (Jessica Simpson)
15.What will you dance to at your wedding: Always Like that Best (Cyndi Thompson)
16.What will they play at your funeral: Love is a Battlefield (Pat Benatar)
17.What is your Hobby/Intrest: Aint No Mountain High Enough (Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell)
18.What is your biggest Fear: Whan all is said and done ( EFY "Season For Courage")
19.What is your biggest secret: Love Song (Taylor Swift)
20.What do you think of your friends: Worthy To Stand ( EFY "A More Excellent Way")
21.What do you want right now: I'll Stand By You (Carrie Underwood)
22.What will you post this as: Mayberry (Rascal Flatts)
Tag:
Anyone who wants to have fun and a good laugh! ENJOY!!!
1 comment:
That is fun! I don't have the energy to do it right now I have sick kids and no husband (on a business trip).
Post a Comment