2.22.2009

American Idol


So, I know that I probably watch too much tv but at the end of the day it is my favorite thing! Anyways, I am not a fan of the way they are doing American Idol this year. I like the new judge Kara but I don't like watching everyone but 3 people getting kicked off each week. That was the most depressing results show last week. I don't like that they randomly put the contestants in 3 groups of 12 and then each week kicking off the entire group but 3. I am interested in who will be chosen for the 3 wild cards though. I don't know if this bothers anyone else but I am not big on changing something that is already doing well. Well, there is my venting session!

2 comments:

Ashley and Paul Giddings said...

You are the best friend in the entire world! No lie. The only reason I have even survived these last few months is because of you! I owe you so much! Thank you, thank you, thank you...really I feel like those words are meaningless in comparison to the appreciation I feel for you, your friendship, your love for my family, and your help! You are my rock!

Rowley's said...

Hey Steff! I finally caught up on your blog! I also love TV and can't wait for the Finale tonight! Anyway, I'm glad that your siblings came visit, that you had a great Valentines day! You look as beautiful as ever! Did you guys buy a house?

background by: Cutest Blog on the Block