3.03.2009

Our Little Blessing

Michael and I have been hoping to start a family ever since we got married. We miscarried about 2 years ago and have been trying to get pregnant off an on since then. It has been a huge emotional struggle for me. I have always felt that my calling in life was to be a mother and frustrated when it wasn't happening for me. Well, that sadness has been replaced with the most JOY I have ever felt! We are PREGNANT!!! Today we had our first doctors appointment. It was amazing! The doctor did an Ultrasound so we were able see our little baby and it's very cute heartbeat! I cannot even express the emotions that came over me as we saw our little one's heartbeat. It just made everything so real! Our baby is due on Oct. 29th, 2009! We cannot wait! Thank you to everyone that has been so supportive of us and have continually prayed for us. We Love You!!!

29 comments:

Kirsten said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you! You are going to be a fabulous mother. And I'm sure your mom is so excited to be a grandma!

Lacey said...

Congratulations! Thats great news!!

Sienna said...

Steph I still am so dang excited for you guys!!! I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since you called. It's the best news I've heard in a long time. Congratulations! You guys will be amazing parents.

Cardon & Whitney said...

How exciting!! Congratulations to you guys!! i'm so happy for you!

Wells Family said...

Congratulation! I am so excited for the tow of you. You two will be awesome parents. Maybe you jus had to wait to have a baby till Mikes parents were back in the US. It is nice having family close by. Congrats again. I will pray for a good pregnancy for you. Miss you tons. Autumn and Fam

Holli said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting...you are going to be an wonderful Mama :) p.s. we still need to get together one of these days

Jamie said...

congrats stephanie! i'm so happy for you! i know you are such a good auntie to little brooklynn, so i can only imagine how great of a mom you will be! i look forward to seeing updates of your pregnancy on here! : )

Rowley's said...

I am SO excited for you! I was actually think about you TODAY and wanted to send you an email to see if you were okay because I know a year ago you told me your were trying. I just wanted to be there for you if you guys were still waiting... BUT no need! Yea! I have no doubt that you will be a perfect mother. Oh I'm so excited for you. Thanks for sharing the good news. Heaven knows I needed it after last nights Bachelor!

Ashley and Paul Giddings said...

XOXOXOXOX from Aunt Ashley!!! Brooklynn wanted me to tell you that she is sooooooooooo excited for her new little cousin to come! This is just the best news!

Chris and Courtney said...

Congratulations! That is such exciting news for you guys!!!!!!!!! You will be such a cute pregnant lady

Ryan,Erika,Kaylee and Khloe Pettersson said...

Steph!!!!! You have no idea how excited I am for you!!! Big congrats!!! You are gonna LOVE being a mom more than anything!! I hope you are feeling well and will be able to enjoy your pregnancy as much as I was....congrats again!

Darcy said...

Steph I am so excited for you guys! When I saw that the title of your entry was "Our little Blessing," all I was hoping for was that it was a BABY and not a pet!!!!! That was the best post I have read from you in a long time! I have been waiting for this day! You are going to be an amazing mommy!

PS. I so missed you and your mom the other night when I was watching the Bachlor all by myself
;0( So wish we lived closer. I will pray for you and your little heartbeat to keep growing strong!

The Clarks said...

Congrats you guys! That is awesome!

The Girl said...

Congrats Stephanie {and Mike}! That is great! {I know what you mean...we have had our ups and downs with 3 miscarriages the last year...not fun!} But enough about me! I am truly excited for you and I hope that you are feeling well! Your like the 4th person I know that has told they are pregnant this week! How fun!

Anonymous said...

Steph and Mike
That was the very best phone call I have ever had from your mom in the 17 years of our friendship!!!!!
I can't even begin to express to you the absolute joy our entire family feels for your great news of happiness that is to come. As I have thought about it over the last 12 hours my heart has jumped for the excitement I feel at this news. As I talked with Ashley last night and asked if this was her good news she got this weekend but couldn't share, she told me she wanted to tell me so bad but felt that Karrie should be the one to tell me-glad I heard from your Mom and not another way. She is so excited to be a Grandma and what an aniversary gift to have given her....
We love you both-opps I mean all three of you.....The Ridley Family

Anonymous said...

OH YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'M SOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU! I know you have wanted this for so long and I am so happy that you have been given this precious gift!!
xoxoxoxo

The Giddings said...

I feel like I've been checking your blog and waiting for this post forEVER!!! I am SO glad that this is finally happening for you two. Seeing that little heartbeat is TOTALLY worth the wait, huh?

Mellanie said...

I am so so so so sooooo Happy For you guy's! You are going to be the best mommy! Congrats Black poodle! I heart you...always!

Troy & Allison said...

Congratulations Steph!!! What a blessing! I'm so excited for you two!!

Meradith said...

Oh my gosh CONRATULATIONS!! We are THRILLED for you guys!! How are you feeling?!?

Anonymous said...

That is the best news! Mike and I are so happy for you two!

Maria said...

Congratulations! There is nothing better then to be a mom! You're in for the adventure of your life! So happy for you guys!

Devey Family said...

Hey stephanie, I'm so excited for you!! Babies are are so much fun! Can't you tell I haven't stopped having babies since we where in cosmetology school together!!!It was really great to hear from you! I'm glad to see your doing so well!

Kayla said...

congrats Stephanie!! I'm excited for you!

Dan~Kerst~Bree~Bryce~Braden~Briggs~Brooklyn said...

Congrats. That is so exciting!

Brit n' Ryan said...

Congrats! That is so exciting, you will be a great mother!

Ashley&Nathan Speaker said...

Congratulations Steph!!! Isnt it so awesome!! :) I am so happy for the both of you ! We have our second doctors appointment in a week. Its so amazing :) Good luck with your pregnancy!!!

The Giddings said...

Sorry I'm kinda weird...but I was just thinking, again, how excited I am for you...Oh, it's so close, yet so far away.

Kristie said...

so i found your blog through your facebook and just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! i'm so happy it's finally happening for you two! i couldn;t be more excited! you have such an amazing journey ahead of you--good luck!

background by: Cutest Blog on the Block