3.30.2009
I miss California!
I had a wonderful time visiting family and friends in sunny California! It is snowing here now so I can't help but miss the beautiful California weather. Anyways, here is my visit in a nutshell... I went to Lance's track meet and got totally burnt in what seemed like minutes. But it was totally worth it! It was fun to see Lance and watch him in his element. Then dad took me home to my mom's house and we had a ton of family over. My grandma's friend "Deen-deen" came and made her famous mexican food. It looked great and I was able to eat half an enchilada. I wish I could have eaten more but the baby doesn't seem to like me eating! Then the next day mom, Beenie and I got pedicures and went to Brit and John's wedding. It was absolutely beautiful! And they couldn't have asked for better weather! Congrats you newlyweds!!! Sunday I went to Primary with my mom. I forgot how fun primary was. My mom brought popcorn for all the kids and in sharing time the Bishop asked the kids why we are nicer to our friends than to our brothers and sisters and a smart little kid in my mom's class raised his hand and in all seriousness said "Well that is not entirely true because we are all brothers and sisters." I thought I was going to die of laughter. It defiantly caught the Bishop off guard too! Monday, I mostly relaxed! Then Rachelle picked me up and we went to her house. I can't believe how big her little boy Trevor is! He is just too cute. And Natalie (her brand new baby girl) is just as sweet as ever. I could just hold her all day! Then my mom and I went to Mellanie's house. I got to meet beautiful little Avery. It was so good to see Mel. It had been too long! Avery is such a sweet baby and Mellanie was such a glowing new mother. It was so much fun to catch up with her. Tuesday came and it was time to go. My flight wasn't until the evening so we went and visited Aunt Soni. Which is always fun! We went to lunch at Rubys (one of my favorite hamburger places). It was so tasty and great company!!! Overall, I had a GREAT time! I can't wait to go back! Thanks mom for making this fun trip happen! It was sooooooo much needed!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment