3.30.2009

2nd Doctors Appointment

We had another appointment today. As usual it was great. I started out by finding out that I have lost 5 pounds. I don't know if it is bad but I was secretly excited. I guess it is not a secret anymore! HeHe! Anyways, the doctor didn't seem to mind so I am going to continue to be excited! He said that it is perfectly normal to lose weight at the beginning. Then we did an ultrasound. It was so fun to see how much my baby has grown and see the little heartbeat again. My next appointment we will get to hear the heartbeat!!! The doctor said that everything looked great and that my chances of miscarrying at this point are very low. Overall, it was a great appointment! It is cray how much you can love someone that you have never met...that has not even been born yet!

4 comments:

Ashley and Paul Giddings said...

so excited and happy for you my dear!

On another note...your blog is in desperate need of some pictures. Did you not take a single pic while u were in cali?

Tiffanie White said...

Stephanie!! Join the club :) Congratulations to you. I TOTALLY know every moment you're going through as I've been experiencing them myself. It is truly AMAZING.

I am 14 weeks along right now and am SOOO incredibly excited. It was a COMPLETE surprise but my husband and I could not be happier. I'll be looking forward to keeping up with you... as you're about a month behind me :)

I'm gonna add you to my blog list :) Good luck to you with EVERYTHING!!

Kristin said...

i lost 20 pounds in the first trimester. my doctor never showed any concern, although i did because i couldnt keep anything down! but the weight loss was nice. haha. and i agree with ashley, you need some pictures! congrats, by the way, if i haven't told you already :)

Wray Dix said...

Yippee!!! so happy for you guys. That little baby already so lucky for having you as parents. You guys are so awesome ! keep those stories coming. I love reading pregnancy stories. Reminds me of my pregnancy which i loved and hated but, mostly loved.

background by: Cutest Blog on the Block