I have been pretty darn sick the last few weeks and nothing could make me happier! Every moment I am sick is a reminder that I am still pregnant. Words cannot express how excited we are to have this little bundle of joy coming our way! I pray everyday that my baby is growing strong and healthy. The only thing I wish is that I could find some food that smells and tastes good! It is so hard to get my little baby the nutrients that it needs when I can't eat anything! My sweet mother in law has been trying so hard to make food for me that doesn't make me sick. The entire family has been so sweet and has been taking such good care of me! They have just been so wonderful and I feel so blessed to have them all so close by. Michael has been so great at handling my fun mood swings! He has been so kind and patient with me. It is so much fun to see his excitement as I am experiencing the joys of pregnancy. He gets so excited. My favorite thing is when I catch him starring at me and I ask him what he is looking at and He just smiles and says "I can't believe we are finally going to have a baby"! He is just so cute! I forget that he doesn't feel that changes that I do. It is all just so exciting!
On another note, I am also excited because my mom is flying me home to California this week! I will miss Mike (of course) but I am sooooo excited to see my family! I get to go to Lance's track meet with my dad, spend much needed quality time with my mom and Beenie girl, be there for Rob's birthday, see Rachelle and Mellanie and their cute little babies and attend my cousin Brittney's wedding! Wow, I am going to be exhausted!!! I am used to my daily routine of sleeping in all morning, being sick all day and not really doing much of anything! But it will be fun! Then when I get back to Utah I have my next doctors appointment on March 30th! Soooo many exciting things!!!
3 comments:
hey Stephanie! Your blog is so cute! Congrats again on being pregnant! How are things going? I was wondering if I could get a letter of recommendation from you? I am applying to be the cheer coach at a junior high in Bountiful. If you can I'd really appreciate it. You can just email it to jjorgensen@dsdmail.net Thanks so much! I hope things are going well!
-krystle (nguyen) butler
wow--your perspective is humbling-i was sick as a dog my first trimester as well, and all i did was whine and complain! you sound so positive, and are truly seeing the bigger picture! props to you for that, but just the same, sorry you feel like crap, i really think the first trimester is the hardest part of pregnancy, harder than being a beachball at the end, the labor, or even the delivery! so at least you are probably getting through the worst of it right now :) so happy for you two! i would love to see you again some time, maybe after all the dust settles and you start to feel better. i need to go see Bob sometime anyways, now that she is back from the motherland. take care and have fun in california!
Post a Comment