2.16.2009

Valentines Day

As of Valentines morning Mike and I had not made any plans to celebrate. Then last minute we decided to go to Salt Lake for the evening. It ended up being such a great evening! We went to "The Garden" (a resturaunt on the top of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building), walked around Temple Square and went to a movie. Dinner was so tasty!!! It was totally worth the hour wait. Temple Square was absolutly BEAUTIFUL! We had planned on it being a snow storm that night but the snow ended early and the skies were so beautiful as the sun setted behind the Temple. We had such a great time at Temple Square and had great conversation (as usual). Then we went to see the movie "Push". I don't want to give anything away for anyone that may want to see it but it was intense and good but had a little let down at the end. Overall, it was a nice relaxing eveneing and a good time! I hope everyone elses Valentines Day was wonderful too!!!

Mike & the card I made him last minute!

1 comment:

Sienna said...

You posted like a years worth of blogging... I love it!! Sounds like a great valentines days. Oh and I love the random puma picture.

PS. Steph you need to see my cute bows!! I'll send you a pic.

background by: Cutest Blog on the Block