Molly
Melissa
So anyone that has been watching the Bachelor this year knows that it has been a good one! Jill was sent home last week and that was a big surprise but I am just glad the my favorite is still there! I hope he picks Melissa!!! She is so cute and I think she really has fallen in love with him and will be great for him and Ty! I can not wait for the next two mondays to see all that transpires! I can't beleive that Dianna comes back (the bachelorett from last year that sent him packing)! I wonder if she really is coming back to get him back in her life? I hope he doesn't choose her because she has already crushed his heart once and I really like Melissa!


4 comments:
I know you don't know me but I am a friend of Mike's when he lived in Chesterfield, VA. I am glad I was directed to your blog! You two are adorable together and seem to be so happy! Let him know Maria Voiro said HI! Anyway, I couldn't help but comment about the Bachelor bc I love that show(my husband actually does too). None of my friends watch it so I have no one to dish about it to! I was SO sad Jill was sent home. She was my very favorite by far but now I am all for Melissa!
By the way, I would love to send you and Mike an invite to my blog. Email at thorpe.maria@gmail.com!
Hey Steph! How are you? I started one of these blogs so I was looking through Ashley's friend list and found you! I had to comment on the bachelor! I have gotten hooked... I wanted him to pick Jill, but now that she is gone I think Melissa is his best bet!
I couldn't agree more!!! My vote is for Melissa!!!!!
Hope you watched last night. WOAH! It was pretty sad! I thought it seemed pretty rude to start kissing all over Molly as soon as he just dumped Melissa! Poor girl! Maybe she will be the next Bachelorette?
Post a Comment