2.16.2009

Brooklyns 1st Birthday



Brooklynn had her 1st Birthday in January and we got to go to her cute little birthday party. She was so darn cute! I can't believe a year flew by so fast! She is growing up and becoming such a smart and sweet little girl. Ashley has done such an amazing job raising her! I have been so proud watching Ashley fulfill her calling as a mother. She has taught me so much about raising a child. I feel so much more prepared to be a mother. I feel so blessed to have Ashley as my best friend. She has always been there for me and supports me in so may ways (ever since 2nd grade)! I am so lucky to have her in my life. Husbands are great and wonderful, but every girl needs their best girlfriend! I love you Ash and thank you so much for letting me be a part of little Brooklynn's life! She is such a Gem!!!

No comments:

background by: Cutest Blog on the Block