1.17.2009

Lance's quick visit


Lance had a track meet in Idaho this weekend. His team flew into Salt Lake Airport and then they took a bus the rest of the way to Idaho. Lucky for us he had about an hour before his plane left SLC to go to lunch with us. It was so much fun to see him and visit for a little while! I am so proud of him. He is doing so well at Cal State Northridge and seems to be enjoying it too. He has worked so hard and is such a great athlete. I can't say it enough, I am just such a proud sister! Love you Lancer and keep up the good work!!!

1 comment:

Darby Family said...

Hi Steph! I came across your blog and Stephanie Smedley's blog. Now I can keep updated on your life. I miss you!

background by: Cutest Blog on the Block