1.15.2009

A Long Awaited Post!

I know it has been a while since I posted last but our computer has been down. We have been really busy though so I have so much tho post! As soon as I am able to upload my pictures I will give meore detail of our adventures! We went to California for Christmas to spend time with my family. We had a really great time. I got Mike an "Iron Gym" which he was soooo excited about and we can already see results! Mike got me an MP3 player which is totally fun and cute! He got me a pink one. We got Puma a little stocking that had such fun little toys in it and she is still playing non-stop with them and a little cube thingy that she can play inside of. She loves to take her toys in it and play. She is such a funny kitty...although I think that she thinks she is a person! My dad got us this really cool George Forman Grill that you can make pizzas on! My mom and Tim got us a Kitchen Aid! I love baking and now it is so much easier! Mike's parents got us a beautiful framed portrait of the San Diego Temple. It is so beautiful. After Christmas we drove home to snowy Utah and brought Brianne with us. We had a fun time. We played in the snow. Went Ice Skating, saw a movie and relaxed! It was a blast. Then Brianne went home and Mike's family moved back to Utah from Germany!!! We are so excited to have them home! Then Mike and I both started school. He is taking 22 credits at UVU and I am taking a night course at a CNA School. (CNA= Certified Nurses Assistant) Mike is so far really enjoying his classes and I have found that I really enjoy school and have become very interested in the Nursing Program. Getting my CNA is just one step closer to getting into nursing school. Well, that is life in a nutshell! There is so much more to come!

background by: Cutest Blog on the Block