12.08.2008

Puma's First Christmas Tree

Last night Mike and I decorated the Christmas Tree. It looked so cute. This morning when I got up I went to look for Puma and this is what I found...



She thinks that the Christmas Tree was her personal Jungle Gym! Oh, I just LOVE that kitty!!!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Haha, so cute! I don't think my dog noticed that we put up a tree. I hope your decorations weren't glass.

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness! That is so funny. I can see our newest kitty doing that this year. Just great. haha

Wells Family said...

That is too funny! Your cat belongs on America's Funniest Home Video.

Sienna said...

Steph that is hilarious! I love that she's in the tree and half the ornaments are on the floor. Silly Puma.

Ashlyn said...

Wow! I can't believe that your cat was in the tree. I've never seen that before. You are all looking good! Hope you have a great Christmas!

shanda said...

that is so cute. I don't know what it is with cats and trees. Auroa does the same thing

background by: Cutest Blog on the Block