12.01.2008

Thanksgiving Weekend




Mike and I went to Cedar City for the weekend of Thanksgiving. We stayed with Ben and Jessica. It was so much fun! We had a huge Thanksgiving dinner. There was about 43 family members there. It was amazing. It is so fun to have a big family. Dinner was so tasty and then there was a family talent show. I married into a very talented family! Everyone was so great! Then we went to see Four Christmases. We had such a fun weekend! I am so grateful for Holidays because they bring family together.

2 comments:

Wells Family said...

WOW!!! That is a lot of people!Sounds like you guys had a great weekend. We miss you guys, tell eveyone hi.
-Autumn, Tyson & The Boys

Dan~Kerst~Bree~Bryce~Braden~Briggs~Brooklyn said...

I love Thanksgiving. It is so nice because then Christmas is right around the corner and more family and more fun. :)

background by: Cutest Blog on the Block