Everyone excited to see Patrick
I am such a blog slacker. Patrick has been home for a couple of weeks now but I still wanted to post about his fun little homecoming. Pat has been in Lithuania for the past 8 months doing construction on the US Embassy. Needless to say Mike and Joe were counting down the days until he came home. So we made an event out of it. I felt like we were picking up a missionary from the airport. Anyways, we go to the airport and realized that nobody knew anything about Pat's flight except that is came in around 11pm. So we went to one terminal and there was hardly anyone in there. So I being the pregnant one who can't go more than 10 min. without using the bathroom made everyone stop for a potty break before we headed over to the other terminal. So after that we all headed over and there were tons of people coming and going from this terminal so we thought for sure this was the right one. As we were waiting for Pat I realized that I had left my cell phone in the bathroom. (I attribute my forgetfulness to my pregnancy too). Anyways, Stephanie Cavender was so sweet and offered to run over and get my phone for me. While she was over there we called her to see if she found it and she said that she did and that she also thought she could see Patrick. So we all ran over there and there he was at the first terminal. So it was good that I had to stop for a potty break and that I am so forgetful! It was a fun reunion. I wish I wasn't the camera person so we could have gotten a picture of Pat's face when he saw me and my big pregnant belly!





1 comment:
that looks so fun! i havent seen any of those guys in a long time, took me right back to high school looking at those pictures :). glad you are still hanging in there with your pregnancy!
Post a Comment