My baby shower in California was such a blast! It was so much fun to see so many friends that I haven't seen in a long time! Thank you Kimbur for giving of your beautiful home for my shower! There were so many people that came. It was so sweet of them to take time out of their busy Saturday to be there. Especially my BFF Ashley, who is all the way in Texas, skyped in so she could be part of it as well! I am overwhelmed by the love and support I get from such wonderful friends. I feel so blessed. I am feeling a lot more prepared for my little boy to come now too. Thanks to great advice and amazing gifts that I received that day. I can't wait for him to get here so I can play dress up with him and all his cute new clothes! Thank you everyone for all your help, love and support!
No comments:
Post a Comment