While I was in California for my baby shower we decided to do a family brunch instead of all my family driving an hour to my baby shower. I am so glad we did it this way because I felt like I was able to get better one on one time with my family. We had such a great time. They all went in on a family gift for me...my car seat! I am so excited! My grandma Chadsey made a beautiful blanket for my little boy. It is a family tradition blanket. When I was little Grandma Chadsey had this blanket (that she made) that all the grandkids LOVED. We named it "the softy blanket." When I graduated high school my grandma asked me what I wanted and I said that I wanted my own softy blanket. So now it is tradition that each grandkid that graduates high school gets to pick out the colors they want and she makes them their own "softy blanket". Well, she has now started to do a "softy blanket" for each great-grand kid that is born. I love this tradition! I am so excited to give my little boy his very own "softy blanket". I know that he is going to love it, just like we did when we were little!
No comments:
Post a Comment