I can't believe that it has been eight years since the devastation of September 11th. I still remember getting ready to go to early morning seminary when my mom came in and told me to come quick and watch the news because a plane had just crashed into one of the twin towers. At that moment we had no clue what was really going on. I just want to thank the many men and women that did all they could and gave of their lives to help that day and also the many men and women that are continuing to fight for our freedom and have kept our country safe these past eight years. They are true heroes. And I am so grateful to be a part of a country that has so many freedoms and great people that will do all they can to keep our freedom.
Thank you!
Thank you!
1 comment:
I loved the video you posted as well! We'll never forgot what we were doing that day and I don't think we should! You look darling pregnant! I hope your feel well and continue to enjoy every kick from inside because you kind of miss it. Although you'd much rather have them outside then in : ) My favorite part of pregnancies is when my appointments change to every 2 weeks, then every 1 week AND when they start "checking" you because I like to here just how close I am. However I'm always 2, 3, 4 cm and 80-90% effaced for a MONTH before I have the babies.
Post a Comment