1.10.2011

Disneyland with Grandma

James, my mom & I went to Disneyland on the busiest day of all time! They said on the news that they stopped selling tickets into the park by 10am! That is crazy!!! I knew it was extra crowded when we were there but didn't know it was that crowded. However, nothing could bring us down! We were at the happiest place on Earth with my favorite little boy (I'm glad that I am having a girl, so James can continue to be my "favorite little boy")! Anyways, we had a fabulous time & James LOVED Disneyland. He is not a fan of waiting in line, but who is! We went on three rides and the carousel twice. We went to Club 33 for lunch. As always, the food was great but we learned that we will never take a one year old to such a fancy restaurant again! James was pretty good at the lunch but had a little too much energy and the food was a little too gourmet for his liking. After lunch we watched some pirates singing outside Pirates of the Caribbean, then put James in his stroller with a blanket over it so he could take a nap. He napped for an hour while mom and I sat on a bench, people watched, visited & rested out legs! Then it was off to Toon Town! James loved Toon Town. There were a lot of the characters walking around so he got to see some of his buddies from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Then we watched a Parade (which James LOVED!), went on the Peter Pan Ride, rode the carousel one last time and called it a day! My cousin Ambyr works at Mimi's Cafe across the street from Disneyland so we went there for dinner & to say "Hi". Then I got James in his PJ's, put him in his car seat and we went home to my mom's, where James slept like he has never slept before! He was so worn out and tired, but to my surprise he wasn't grumpy tired (I had visions of James being over tired & throwing huge fits all the way home). He was actually very happy and content! I need to find ways to ware him out like that more often!!! Overall, it was a very fun day, James was so good & happy, and it was a nice memory to make with my mom.



James walking the streets of California Adventure

Laughing & dancing to the music

Showing Grandma how much he loves her ;)

Touching Goofy's nose

Kisses!!!

James & I on his favorite ride of the day... the carousel!

Hanging out, waiting for our reservation at Club 33
& showing off his new Mickey shirt!

James & I on Mickey's couch in Toon Town
Playing Mini's Piano

James checking out Mickey's Piano with Grandma

Grandma & James

James & Grandma watching the Parade

Tired boy!

Last ride of the night

What a sweet, tired face! Love him!!!

No comments:

background by: Cutest Blog on the Block