My mom is a big inspiration to me. I am in awe by all she did to raise us kids. I am still not sure how she did it. I always knew that we didn't have very much money growing up but I never wanted for anything. She always found a way to make things work out. I couldn't imagine working so many hours a day and then coming home to four kids that depend on me and not having any support of a husband. I have come to really appreciate her as I have become a mother. It amazes me how much James needs from me. I don't think I would have the strength to do it all on my own. Thanks mom for all you have done for me & for teaching me to rely on my Heavenly Father as a source of strength. Thanks for the way you love James and do so much to be apart of his life, even though you live in a completely different state! You are an amazing mom and grandma!!! I love you!!!

1 comment:
That is so sweet Steph! Your mom is an amazing woman and dear dear friend. You would do good to walk in her footsteps as a mother and friend.
Post a Comment