Day 2- Post a picture of someone you have been close with for a long time.
I chose two people. The first on is my Best Friend Ashley Giddings. She and I have been friends since the 2nd grade and now get to watch our kids be friends too! She has been there for me through so many things in my life. She has been there to celebrate to good times and to let me cry on her shoulder through the hard times. All girls need a good best friend in her life and I am glad that Ashley has been in mine! I look forward to the many more years of friendship!
This is the most recent picture I have of the two of us.
This was taken days before I had James.
This was taken days before I had James.
The second person is of course my sweet husband, Mike! We originally met at the young age of 14 and our paths crossed many times before we finally started dating 10 years later. I am so glad to be married to a man that has such a kind heart. He is very patient with me and makes me feel so loved and secure. I love watching him play with James and love watching James try to mimic everything Mike does! I am glad that if James is going to mimic someone that it is Mike. He is a good man and a great role model for James. I am excited to see him with a little girl in just a couple of months! I know that she will instantly have daddy wrapped around her finger! I am so glad that I have all eternity to spend with him!!!
I could have done a more recent picture but I love this one from our wedding!!!
I could have done a more recent picture but I love this one from our wedding!!!
1 comment:
You're so sweet Steph. I love you more!
Post a Comment