1.22.2011

Day 1


1. My favorite color is Yellow.
2. I love to cook and bake.
3. I am a student at Utah Valley University.
4. I would rather wear pajamas than any other clothing & I probably own more pj's than any other piece of clothing. Pretty pathetic!
5. I love Nicholas Sparks books and have a goal to read all of them.
6. I hate shopping.
7. I am a major homebody. I love being home and spending time with Mike and James.
8. I want to teach Elementary School one day.
9. My least favorite chore is laundry.
10. I would love to travel all over the world in my lifetime.
11. I love spending time at the beach but have little desire to ever go in the water.
12. I love to blast music in the family room and have a dance party with James.
13. I love spending time with family and friends.
14. I love going out to eat!
15. Being a wife and mother makes me so happy and gives me purpose.

No comments:

background by: Cutest Blog on the Block