I know I say this every month but "I can't believe my baby is 8 months old"! He is getting so big! Some things about James:
*He is sleeping in his big boy crib in his very own room. He is doing much better with it than I am. He actually sleeps better now.
*He has one of his bottom teeth and another one is starting to break through.
*He LOVES the water! In the bath, the pool & the little water park. He is a little splasher too. He doesn't even care if he gets splashed in the face.
*He can scoot backwards and rolls over to things he wants.
*He loves climbing everything. He will try to climb up anything. He wants to walk so bad. He will pull himself up from your hands and take a bunch of steps to where he wants to go.
*He loves rice cereal with banannas mixed in. He also really likes sweet potatoes, green beans, watermelon & strawberries. He HATES baby meat & peas. He will gag them up.
*He is into everything that he can get to. We are going to be in trouble when he finally starts walking.
*He takes 2 naps that are about 2 hours long and has a rest time where he just likes to be alone in his crib for about 20 minutes.
*He sleeps about 10 hours at night, nurses and then goes back to sleep for another 2 hours.
*He still loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and also likes Special Agent Oso, Phineas & Ferb & Handy Manny.
*James LOVES playing with his dad and cuddling with mom.
*He always tries to get Puma and will dive from your arms if he sees Puma on the floor.
*He LOVES having a family hug and Mike and I singing "We are a Happy Family". I know we are cheesy but he thinks it is so fun!
There is so much to write but I am going to leave it at that! We just love our little boy so much! He brings so much love and joy into our home! The weirdest thing is that I can't remember what life was like before James joined our lives. We LOVE him sooooo much!!!
*He is sleeping in his big boy crib in his very own room. He is doing much better with it than I am. He actually sleeps better now.
*He has one of his bottom teeth and another one is starting to break through.
*He LOVES the water! In the bath, the pool & the little water park. He is a little splasher too. He doesn't even care if he gets splashed in the face.
*He can scoot backwards and rolls over to things he wants.
*He loves climbing everything. He will try to climb up anything. He wants to walk so bad. He will pull himself up from your hands and take a bunch of steps to where he wants to go.
*He loves rice cereal with banannas mixed in. He also really likes sweet potatoes, green beans, watermelon & strawberries. He HATES baby meat & peas. He will gag them up.
*He is into everything that he can get to. We are going to be in trouble when he finally starts walking.
*He takes 2 naps that are about 2 hours long and has a rest time where he just likes to be alone in his crib for about 20 minutes.
*He sleeps about 10 hours at night, nurses and then goes back to sleep for another 2 hours.
*He still loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and also likes Special Agent Oso, Phineas & Ferb & Handy Manny.
*James LOVES playing with his dad and cuddling with mom.
*He always tries to get Puma and will dive from your arms if he sees Puma on the floor.
*He LOVES having a family hug and Mike and I singing "We are a Happy Family". I know we are cheesy but he thinks it is so fun!
There is so much to write but I am going to leave it at that! We just love our little boy so much! He brings so much love and joy into our home! The weirdest thing is that I can't remember what life was like before James joined our lives. We LOVE him sooooo much!!!
2 comments:
8 months!!! Time goes too fast.
Visit please
http://quadratura-do-circulo.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment