6.23.2010

James & the Giddings Girls



I am so happy that Ashley & I are both back in Utah! It is so much fun to watch our kids interact and play. Brooklynn is so good with James. She plays peek-a-boo with him and he loves it! James is either making Miss Maylee laugh or cry. James will try to talk to her and laugh and she will start craking up. However, he is such a little yeller and it scares Maylee. So she will start to cry and he will stop yelling and look at her with this concerned look. Then she will stop crying and he will yell again and of course it all starts over again. It is a little funny. Maybe one day James will learn how to talk to the ladies with out making them cry ;). I am so glad that Ash and I live somewhat close to one another and that our families are growing together!

No comments:

background by: Cutest Blog on the Block