6.02.2010

Long Time No Blogging

It has been so long since I have blogged and I am starting to have some withdraws! So here is some major catch up to what we have been doing the last 2 months:

Girls Night & Baby James

Before I moved from California my mom, Beenie, James and I went out to dinner and to a movie. This was the first movie I had been to since James is bigger and doesn't sleep all the time. What an experience! Now I only go to matinee movies early in the day so James can play and make noise and I can enjoy the movie! We went to see The Last Song. I had read the book so I thought if I needed to take James out every now and then it would be okay because when I came back in I would know what was going on. Well, he was good the entire movie until the last 20 minutes. He was actually watching it most of the time. But he was done being in the theater those last 20 minutes and decided that it was his turn to talk. He didn't cry or fuss he was just loud and wanted all the attention! So James and I spent the last 20 minutes of the movie outside visiting with this nice elderly man. It was still a lot of fun though!


Lakers Game

I know that everyone here (in Utah) called it the Jazz game but I don't care! It was one of the most exciting games I have ever been to! Thanks Ben for taking us!!! I screamed pretty much the entire game & I had to be louder than all the Jazz fans that were there...which was pretty much impossible but I had to try anyway! It was such a crazy game. The Lakers were down pretty much the entire first half and then they got it together the second half and won by only one point! I was so exhausted after that game! While I was cheering my loudest my sweet husband Mike took James and walked around the stadium. I knew it would be loud in there but I had no clue that it would be as loud as it was! We had brought some ear things for James so the noise wouldn't hurt him but he didn't like to wear them. James didn't seem bothered by the noise but when our ears started ringing we knew that James had to be ringing too so Mike took him out so I could watch the game!!!


Lance's Graduation from Cal State Northridge (CSUN)

My little baby brother is all grown up! He has graduated fron Cal State Northridge with a Bachelors in Psychology! He is the first one to graduate from college in our family and the first for generations on the Gonzales side of my family. I am so proud of him! He has done so well in school and track and is such a hard worker! Congrats Lancer Dancer Prancer ;)



No comments:

background by: Cutest Blog on the Block