I was going through my phone tonight and noticed I had some fun pictures I wanted to share...
James Jean Diapers
Family grocery trip. Mike took James to more exciting parts of the store
while I shopped. Then all of a sudden I heard giggling & this is what I saw coming my way...
James loves to play in his crib after naps. This is how I usually find him ;)
He is kicking his music box.
I just can't get enough of this kid. There are many times he tries my patience but at the end of the day I wouldn't have things any other way. He is such a fun and active little boy! It is exhausting keeping up with him and he isn't even walking by himself. He is so much fun to play with and to watch him learned and figure out new things everyday is such a blessing.
No comments:
Post a Comment