7.24.2010

Fourth Of July Weekend

We had a great 4th of July weekend. It started off with the Freedom Festival in Provo. It was a blast! James loved seeing so many people...especially kids. Then we had a bar-b-que at Ryan and Danielle Mahoney's house. Which is always fun! Ryan birthday happens to be on the 4th of July so they always have a awesome bar-b-que to celebrate...fireworks and all! Then it was off to the Missionary Park with the Gidding's for the Stadium of Fire Fireworks. It was a great weekend!!!

James at the Freedom Festival

He He He!!! This picture cracks me up!
Thanks Uncle Patrick!!!

James & his new friend Lilly



The kids hanging out watching the big kids (aka. us crazy adults & neighborhood kids)
catch the para shooter fireworks.



Mike & Ryan setting off a firework




James & Daddy watching the Stadium of Fire Fireworks.
James LOVED the fireworks!

James & Reagan playing



As I celebrated this holiday with my family and friends I couldn't stop thinking about the amazing men and women overseas and their loving and devoted families. I am so grateful to the amazing soldiers fighting for us to maintain our freedoms. But I am also grateful and in awe of their supportive families that let them go and serve our country. You are in my thoughts and prayers! I pray for the soldier's safety and their family to be comforted. I know that they will all be blessed for their efforts.

Hope everyone had a GREAT Independence Day!!!

No comments:

background by: Cutest Blog on the Block