10.23.2009

James Michael Lamoureux


James Michael Lamoureux was born on Monday, October 19th at 10:06pm. It was a very long day but the best day ever! He weighs 6 lbs. 14 oz. and is 19 inches long. He is such a little champ! It took me 2 and a half hours to push him out due to the cord being wrapped around his neck and because of the intensity of the situation I spiked a fever which gave us both an infection. So he had to be in the NICU for a few days. It was so hard to have him there but I knew that he was in great hands and that he was being watched over by our loving Heavenly Father. The nurses at American Fork Hospital were absolutly amazing. They took such great care of him and let me hang out there pretty much all the time. We are both home and doing excellent now. He is such a sweet and happy baby. Mike and I could not feel more blessed to have James join our family. I will give more detail and add more pictures later.

12 comments:

Maria said...

Wow girl you are a trooper! So glad everyone is happy and healthy! Congrats he is beautiful!

Rowley's said...

Congrats Steph! He is a beautiful baby! I'm glad everything is going well. I had both my girls at AF hospital and love it there. I wish I was closer to help out! Can't wait to see more of this precious little guy!

Stephanie and Cody Sunderhaus said...

YAY! I'm so excited for you Steph! He's gorgeous! I'm glad you both made it safely. Love you!

Troy & Allison said...

Congratulations, he is beautiful!!!

Mellanie said...

So happy you are both home...safe and healthy!! Congrats Mommy! YOu and Mike did GREAT! He is PERFECT!

Ryan,Erika,Kaylee and Khloe Pettersson said...

Congrats to all 3 of you!! He is so precious!!

Dani Wells said...

Hey, I just heard you had your baby. Congratulations! He is a cute looking kid.

Sienna said...

He's so handsome!!! I knew he would be. I'm so happy for you guys. Please please please let me know if there's anything I can do for you.

Wells Family said...

Congratulations Steph and Mike. He is just beautiful. Great job Steph, labor is not an easy task. I can't wait to see tons of pictures! Kids are the best thing about blogging.

Darby Family said...

Congratulations!!!!!! So so exciting to be new parents. It gets better and better every day. Enjoy!

Amanda said...

Congrats! I'm glad you are all healthy and happy.

Brit n' Ryan said...

Congrats! He is just perfect, what a handsome little guy. Enjoy being a new Mommy :)

background by: Cutest Blog on the Block