10.26.2009

James' First Doctor Appointment





Today James had to go to the doctor to get weighed. They wanted to make sure that he is still healthy and that he is getting enough to eat. I am glad to say that he is! When we left the hospital he had gone from 6lbs. 14oz. at birth to 6lbs. 8oz. when we left. At the doctor's he weighed 6lbs. 12oz. so he is quickly gaining his weight back. Yay!!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Steph and Mike and James:

What a beautiful beautiful baby. I hope to see and hold him sometime soon.

Love

Grandma Barb (that is great)

Ashley and Paul Giddings said...

What a big boy!

Holli said...

Congrats you guys...he's so precious :)

Cardon & Whitney said...

He is ADORABLE!!! Congratulations!!

Taylor Family said...

Congrats Stephanie. He's adorable!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! Sounds like you had a tough labor. I'm glad you both are doing well now.

The Guillaume's said...

Congrats Steph! He is adorable! We have the same carseat! hahah!

Nicole

Krystle said...

Congrats! He is adorable. I bet you are just loving him to pieces!

background by: Cutest Blog on the Block