10.09.2009

37 weeks


Here I am at 37 weeks. I know I am daring to post a bare belly picture (hopefully I haven't scared anyone)! Anyways, I had a doctors appointment just before I hit my 37 week mark and I am progressing. So that makes me happy. It's not much but it gives me hope that this little boy is coming. I am dialated to a one, 60% effaced and as Patrick says it best my baby boy is in launch position (head down). So I was very relieved that he is not sitting breech! Last week I had a lot of braxton hick but this week I have definatly had contractions. I get excited hoping that with each contraction I might be progressing a little more. All but one set of contractions have come after I had my appointment so we will see on wednesday if they are doing anything positive. I am not getting my hopes up though. I just hope that he will come on his own. I have an induction date set for Nov. 5th if he still hasn't come. So we will see...babies can be stubborn and definatly have a mind of their own!

10 comments:

Robbie said...

Come on Steph! Start doing some jumping jacks or something, let him know he's got till next weekend to start heading towards the light haha. Can't wait to see you guys next week... I'll meet you at the airport with my sweat band on :)

Unknown said...

oh steph! How exciting! yOu look wonderful! I am so excited for you! You're going to make such a great mama!

Tiffanie White said...

awe. Not fair, I never made it to 37 weeks because Jaxon little had other plans!!

You look beautiful and you are glowing... I know it sounds weird but I read your post and see your pics and I MISS being pregnant SO badly! Enjoy the little time you have left and especially your sleep because it all changes soon! BUT having your baby is THE best. I wonder why people never told me it could be THIS good :)You will be so happy ALL the time and its amazing how much you can love them... it is ENDLESS!

Good luck STeph! I have a feeling he'll be coming a little early :) I'm SO excited for you because I know what's coming very soon and you will LOVE it :)

The Guillaume's said...

You look great Steph! Well, you are one lucky girl to already be 1 centimeter dialted at 37 weeks. He will be in your arms sooner than you could imagine. I wasn't dialated at all at 41 weeks. I had to wait 9 days after my due date to meet my little guy, and my induction date was scheduled the day after I had him! Good luck with everything... You are oing to be a great mommy!

Sienna said...

Steph you are honestly so cute!!! You're pregnant belly is beautiful!

Stephanie and Cody Sunderhaus said...

YAY!! I'm so excited for you! Those are some fun last weeks! love you!

Anonymous said...

wow, you look great!! you look like you've still got months to go! i was still just a one when i went in to be induced at 39 weeks. of course, v came before i had a chance to be induced so if you're dilated at 37 weeks you're well on your way!!!

Anonymous said...

oh and this is cassie. i just noticed that the comment said josh. creepy.

Veronica said...

you are so beautiful, and I am sooo excited for you!

Cardon & Whitney said...

you are a beautiful little pregnant lady! i love your belly!!

background by: Cutest Blog on the Block